In many places museums have chosen to salvage submerged aircrafts.
- Why do museums make such costly decisions?
- What lies behind these decisions?
- Is there a best practice?
- How do you handle fatalities?
- Restore or not to restore?
- Are there any submerged aircraft yet to be discovered?
Welcome to discuss these issues with museum colleagues during a lunch-to-lunch-conference at Flygvapenmuseum, the Swedish Air Force Museum, in Linköping. Take the opportunity to meet colleagues, build networks and create new contacts.
Price of attendance: 1 000 SEK
For more information, please contact Torsten Nilsson, Director of Museum Collections Unit, at email email@example.com.